- Finalizing your New Patient Intake Forms and reviewing your health insurance benefits (if applicable), with our Front Desk Team
- Consulting with your doctor to discuss your health-related problems, concerns, and all potential treatment options. This initial conversation helps us learn more about you, your condition, and your expectations, as well as determine whether the care we provide will help you meet your goals.
- Receiving a complete examination, including weight, blood pressure, reflexes, health history, and a variety of standard neurologic, orthopedic, postural, and physical examinations. Nothing will be done without your consent.
- Hearing a Report of Findings that answers two popular questions: “Can you help me, and what do you recommend I do to get better?” If you have a condition that requires care with other providers, your doctor will tell you. If your doctor believes we can help you, we will recommend a treatment program.
- Beginning treatment during the second half of your appointment. This will include a custom combination of chiropractic treatment, physical therapy modalities, and/or rehabilitative exercises. Treatment is interactive – please openly express any concerns or questions you may have about the type of treatment your doctor plans to perform.
If you had X-rays or MRI studies performed prior to your visit to Health Quest, please bring those films with you. Otherwise, we will request a copy of the radiologist's report. If no x-rays have been taken, and if your doctor feels it is truly necessary, he or she will refer you out for a radiological study. We do not take x-rays in our office.