HEALTH QUEST’S RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS
The health and safety of you and our staff during this unprecedented situation is our number one priority, so we want to reassure you that a visit to any Health Quest location is being made as safe as possible! While we always maintain excellent sanitary practices, they are being enhanced through our implementation of the following policies:
- If you are not feeling well, please respect the well-being of our staff and other patients by rescheduling your appointment to a later date.
- Please ask your guests and drivers to please wait for you in the car.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands before checking in.
- All patients will be spread out as much as possible throughout the rehab areas, so you are not too close to each other.
- If your schedule is flexible, consider scheduling appointments during our less busy times in the middle of the day.
- If you discover you have been exposed to the Coronavirus prior to a visit to one of our offices, please notify us immediately at ContactUs@HQChiro.com or 410.356.9939 x2.
HEALTH QUEST OFFICE ROUTINES
- Staff have been instructed to stay home if they don’t feel well.
- We sanitize our work spaces and all areas of high touch, such as light switches, doorknobs, keyboards, computer mice, buttons on equipment, arm rests, clipboards, etc. multiple times each day.
- Continuation of our regular sanitary practices: Tables and equipment are sanitized as soon as any patient completes treatment in that area
We encourage you to take care of yourself, which includes getting plenty of rest, practicing good hand-washing hygiene, avoiding large gatherings, and sticking to your prescribed treatment plan in a safe and supportive environment. Please let us know if we can answer any questions or if you have any concerns. We are here for you!